SurrogacyUK Summer Children's Book Review Project
27th June 2023
We are thrilled to announce a special initiative designed to engage and celebrate our amazing community.We are excited to embark on this literary journey with you and your children, discovering the wonders of storytelling and celebrating the unique tapestry of our SurrogacyUK community.
Why Join the Summer Children’s Book Review Project?
- Discover Inspiring Stories: Immerse your child in a diverse selection of children’s books that embrace themes of surrogacy, different families, love, and acceptance.
- Encourage a Love for Reading: Foster a lifelong love for reading by providing your child with a variety of engaging and age-appropriate books.
- Meaningful Discussions: Engage your children in conversations about important topics, such as family diversity, love and kindness.
- Spotlight for your Child: Your child’s reviews may be featured on our website, providing them with an opportunity to share their thoughts and insights with a wider audience.
How to Participate?
Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in having your children participate in this exciting book review project. Please include the following information:
- Your child’s name and age
- Relationship to surrogacy (child born through surrogacy/surrogate’s child)
- Your address
- Your email address
We will then select a book tailored to your child to send to you for your child to review.
After reading the story, they can share their thoughts and insights by writing a brief review or creating a drawing related to the story.
You can then submit your child’s review to email@example.com and we will feature selected reviews on our website, allowing your child’s voice to be celebrated and shared with our wider community.
- This is open to SurrogacyUK members only.
- Interest in participating deadline is 15th July 2023.
- Books will be dispatched by the end of July, ensuring plenty of time for summer reading.
We are excited to embark on this literary journey with you and your children, discovering the wonders of storytelling and celebrating the unique tapestry of our SurrogacyUK community.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.