Expert Training Day – Surrogacy for Professionals
A one stop shop for all fertility professionals interested in best practice surrogacy.
|Date:||21st September 2019|
|Time:||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Venue:||Jury’s Inn, Hinckley Island, Leicestershire|
|Suitable for:||Clinics, fertility nurses, fertility counsellors, surrogacy coordinators|
|Price:||£140 (including lunch and all refreshments)|
|Resources:||Surrogacy forms, checklists and guidance for use within clinics that adhere to HFEA regulations|
This all day workshop is aimed at Fertility Professionals and covers the following topics:
- Introduction to surrogacy
- Surrogacy and the law
- Best practice for professionals
- Implications counselling – what surrogacy specific topics should be talked about during counselling?
- Treatment of a surrogacy team – how to ensure all parties are happy with treatment
- Navigating HFEA regulations
- The role of the Surrogacy Coordinator
- How can professionals contribute to a successful surrogacy journey
- Ongoing support for surrogacy patients
- Supporting surrogates families
- Surrogacy best practice working party
- Patient panel
The professionals workshops will run alongside the largest surrogacy conference in the UK, where over 600 surrogates, intended parents and completed families will be in attendance.