SurrogacyUK can expect:
- Members to keep in contact with their support workers on a regular basis.
- Members to keep SUK updated on their surrogacy journeys.
- Members to inform SUK if they are pursuing a surrogacy journey outside of SUK (indy journey).
- Members to join the SUK member HUB.
- Members to engage with the SUK community by keeping their diary updated regularly (minimum once every 3 months).
- Members to attend at least 1 face to face social or 1 online social every 3 months.
- Members to adhere to the SUK ethos.
Members can expect:
- All the information you need to support your surrogacy journey.
- All generic proformas needed throughout your surrogacy journey.
- A support worker to be provided when you enter into a GTK (if not before).
- Additional support when required.
- All active IPs to have a profile made available to surrogates.
- All members have been DBS checked and are eligible for a parental order.
- Regular social events provided free of charge (both face to face and online).
- A safe online space to talk to other members.
- Help and support when dealing with clinics, courts, CAFCASS, employers, midwives etc.