Last Updated: 19th March 2020
The UK government announcement on Monday 16th March 2020 had significant implications for SurrogacyUK’s activities and implications for its members, in particular surrogates who are currently pregnant, their families, and their intended parents.
We will communicate with our members directly via email and post key updates on this webpage:
- Pregnant women are considered to be a vulnerable group with respect to Covid-19 and should consider the latest government advice on social distancing linked here and advice from the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists here.
- We recommend that our members, and the wider community planning or engaged in surrogacy arrangements, contact their healthcare / midwife teams or clinics for advice on how Covid-19 could impact their surrogacy journey.
- Please use only official sources for healthcare advice relating to Covid-19 and treat any information received via social media with caution.
- All SurrogacyUK social events are cancelled until further notice.
- SurrogacyUK remains open and operational and you can contact us through this webform.