Surrogacy UK would like to invite you to an Information Day in central Manchester on Saturday 21st April 2018.
It is a fantastic opportunity to come along and find out more about the organisation and UK surrogacy in general – many experienced intended parents and surrogates will be in attendance, as well as outside professionals with an interest in surrogacy.
Morning tea and coffee is included, as well as lunch. there will be the chance to network, chat and socialise until 7pm on the day.
For those set on joining Surrogacy UK and have already submitted their application, there will be the chance to hold your Membership Advisory Session after the event, which will speed up the joining process considerably.
Hope to see lots of you there!
Agenda (Provisional and subject to partial change)
- 9.30am Registration
- 10am Welcome and Introduction to Surrogacy UK – An insight into Surrogacy UK presented by our experienced members.
- 10.30am A-Z of Surrogacy – An explanation of most of the common terms and processes concerning surrogacy.
- 11am Tea and Coffee
- 11.15am Why Surrogacy UK? – A talk designed to really explain how Surrogacy UK works, to enable people to get the best out of the organisation. Handy tips and advice based on experience to help you on your journey.
- 12pm Lunch
- 1.15pm IP Panel – Hear first-hand the experiences of Surrogacy UK intended parents.
- 2pm Surrogacy and the Law – A snapshot of current surrogacy law and legal reform update from a specialist lawyer.
- 2.30pm Tea and Coffee
- 2.45pm Surrogate Panel – Listen to the experiences of some of our surrogate members.
- 3.30pm Expenses – A breakdown of what costs/expenses to expect for surrogacy.
- 4.15pm FAQ – A chance to ask those burning questions!